In addition to a printed program, we will be utilizing Whova – a conference mobile app. Whova allows you to network with other attendees, create your own agenda of sessions, view speaker information, access floor plans and logistics, and offer real time updates.
- Sign in or Create an Account on Whova. Please use the email address you used for registration.
- Mobile App: Download Whova from the app store or Google Play
- Web App: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/confe5_202303/
- The app will take you to your event page automatically if the email on your account matches the email provided at registration.
- Edit your profile, including headshot, bio, and other information.
- Mobile App: Click on the profile picture in the top left-hand corner and then clicking “Edit My Profile”.
- Web App: Select “My Stuff” on the bottom left-hand column. Then click on “Profile”.
- Invitation Code:THECONF2023
Marshall Thompson Professorship Fund
The IAPA Thompson Professorship Fund has been established in honor of Professor Emeritus and former T.H.E. Director Marshall Thompson. When the fund has reached the required level of $250,000, it will provide the necessary funds to name a faculty member the “Marshall Thompson Professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering.” Professorships are a significant career honor for faculty, and a stipend associated with the professorship provides additional salary and research funds. Named professorships are very helpful in the recruitment and retention of excellent faculty members.
To donate to the IAPA Thompson Professorship Fund in Civil and Environmental Engineering, you may make your gift either online or by check:
- Online, visit http://cee.illinois.edu/give
Please make sure to specify that the funds should be applied to the IAPA Thompson Faculty Fund #774933
- By mail, send your check to:
University of Illinois Foundation
P.O. Box 734500
Chicago, IL 60673-4500
Please make a not on your check to direct the funds to the IAPA Thompson Faculty Fund #774933