Tribute to Illinois’ 102 Counties: We Reap What We Sow: Kirk Brown
Transportation Leaders’ Updates & Perspectives: The Federal View: David Kim
Welcome to the Official Homepage of the Illinois Transportation and Highway Engineering (T.H.E.) Conference. Each year, hundreds of transportation engineers, officials, technicians, faculty and students gather to discuss issues critical to the safe and economical movement of people and goods across Illinois, the U.S.A., and beyond.
The 103rd T.H.E. conference will take place February 28-March 1 with pre-conference activities offered on the 27th. Please contact Megan Everette at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about sponsorship and exhibit opportunities for this annual event.
On behalf of the T.H.E. Program Committee, we look forward to seeing you in Urbana for the 103rd Annual Conference!
T.H.E. Conference Director
- Acrow Bridge
- CEE Online
- Civil Design, Inc.
- Cloverleaf Corporation
- Contech Engineered Solutions
- Controls Group USA Inc.
- CTS Cement Manufacturing Corporation
- Elevate Infrastruture, LLC
- Foundation SUPPORTWORKS by Woods
- GeoDynamic's Inc.
- Humboldt Mfg. Co.
- IL Center for Transportation
- Kuert Concrete, Inc.
- Milliken Infrastructure Solutions
- MoboTrex, Inc.
- National Steel Bridge Alliance
- Quigg Engineering
- TenCate Geosynthetics
- The Neel Company, T-WALL Retaining Wall System
- The Reinforced Earth Company
- Seiler Instrument