Tribute to Illinois’ 102 Counties: We Reap What We Sow: Kirk Brown
Transportation Leaders’ Updates & Perspectives: The Federal View: David Kim
Welcome to the Official Homepage of the Illinois Transportation and Highway Engineering (T.H.E.) Conference. Each year, over one thousand transportation engineers, officials, technicians, faculty and students gather to discuss issues critical to the safe and economical movement of people and goods across Illinois, the U.S.A., and beyond.
The 105th T.H.E. conference will take place February 26 & 27, 2019 with pre-conference activities offered on the 26th. Please contact Megan Everette at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about sponsorship and exhibit opportunities for this annual event.
On behalf of the T.H.E. Program Committee, we look forward to seeing you in Urbana for the 105th Annual Conference!
T.H.E. Conference Director
- A Beep, LLC
- Acrow Corporation of America
- Asphalt Materials, Inc.
- Austin Tyler Construction Co., Inc.
- CEE Online
- Cloverleaf Corporation
- Contech Engineered Solutions
- CTS Cement Manufacturing Corporation
- Denler, Inc.
- Dunn Company
- Elevate Infrastructure
- EMSEAL Joint Systems, LTD
- GeoStabilization International
- The Hoosier Company, Inc.
- Humboldt Mfg. Co.
- IL Center for Transportation
- Kuert Concrete, Inc.
- Milliken Infrastructure Solutions
- National Steel Bridge Alliance
- Precision Midwest
- Quigg Engineering
- The Reinforced Earth Company
- UIUC RailTec